Treat Restless Sleep with Zolpidem in the UK - UK Sleeping Pills
- Posted On: Jul 31, 2018
- Posted By: Grace Hargate
Insomnia in the UK is a massive cause for concern in the health industry. 67% of people in the UK report regularly struggling to sleep while 30% report suffering from insomnia. The use of pharmaceutical medication such as zolpidem UK to treat symptoms of insomnia is becoming increasingly common. What causes insomnia though?
Causes of Insomnia in the UK
1.) Poor sleep hygiene
Sleep hygiene is the regular practice of certain healthy habits that promote easy, restful sleep. These include:
- Frequent exercise. The more rigorous the better as this tires your body out and reduces anxious thoughts, promoting sounder sleep.
- Avoiding all screens at least one hour before bedtime. Screens are a mental stimulant, increasing brain activity. This is the opposite effect desired for anyone seeking a peaceful night’s rest.
- Limiting daytime naps to a maximum of 30 minutes. Quick naps can improve. In this way, the mind and body will not be energised by the end of the day.
- Do not eat right before bedtime, particularly fatty, greasy, fried or spicy food as these require a lot of energy to digest, resulting in disturbed sleep. Carbonated drinks should also be avoided.
- Sufficient exposure to natural light is also important as sunlight it an important source of melanin, a hormone responsible for regulating the sleep-wake cycle
2.) Mental Disorders
Disorders such as anxiety and depression can trigger insomnia. Additionally, certain psychiatric medication prescribed for mental health disorders can also cause insomnia. It is important to consult a doctor if you believe your medication is causing insomnia.
3.) Lifestyle factors
This includes excessive drinking of alcohol and caffeine and the regular smoking of tobacco as these substances all act as stimulants that prevent restful sleep.
All the above causes can be treated with medication such as zolpidem UK.
Buy Zolpidem Online to Treat Insomnia
Zolpidem UK is a non-narcotic medication sold under the brand name Ambien suitable for the short-term treatment of insomnia and other sleep disorders. Its effects remain active for a duration of 6-7 hours and it should be taken in a single 10mg pill dosage each night before bedtime.
Immediate release zolpidem is suitable for treating insomnia that manifests as the patient struggling to fall asleep. Extended release zolpidem UK formulation should be used by anyone who struggles to remain asleep through the night.
Potential Side Effects of Zolpidem UK
When you buy zolpidem online, potential side effects include:
- Dry mouth
- Disruption to sense of taste
- Lethargy or daytime fatigue
- Buy Zolpidem Online
For anyone searching for high-quality zolpidem obtainable in the most convenient way possible, look no further. Zolpidem UK is now available from our leading online pharmacy for unbelievable prices.
All purchases include affordable, secure and discreet delivery. You can expect delivery within 2-4 days of purchase in the UK and 5-7 days in the EU. Buy zolpidem online now for immediate relief from insomnia.
Order Using App for an Extra 5% Discount on All Future OrdersDownload Now
For Android Devices Only