Codeine Phosphate – Your Medication for Ultimate Pain Relief
Codeine is classified as a narcotic pain reliever. Just a small amount of this substance in converted into morphine by the liver. Although, the exact course of action that codeine tablets take inside the body isn’t clear, we do know it works similar to morphine. It binds the opioid receptors in the brain responsible for transmitting the feeling of pain in the body. Codeine is often used in combination with other substances like aspirin and acetaminophen to provide greater relief from pain. Sometimes, codeine is also used for the treatment of severe cough or chronic diarrhoea.
How to Take Codeine Tablets
- -Codeine based medication is available in dosages varying between 15 and 60mg. Consult a doctor to find out how strong your dosage should be.
- -It is important to stick to the prescription provided by the doctor or that stated on the prescription label.
- -The medication should not be given to children below the age of 12.
- -There should be at least a 4 to 6 hours’ gap between two scheduled doses.
- -Consume the pill whole. Don’t try and break it into half for a lesser dosage strength.
Things to Avoid
- -Don’t consume these tablets if you’re pregnant or a nursing mother.
- -Do not consume codeine with alcohol or other drugs.
- -Codeine phosphate may prove to be addictive.
Make sure you do not pull the plug on these pills at once to avoid withdrawal symptoms. Codeine phosphate medication is available across the UK under various brand names. You can now find high quality over-the-counter brands of codeine tablets online at surprisingly cheap prices. However, the only thing you have to make sure is to purchase medicines online from a reliable website like UKSleepingPills. Place your orders today. Your package will be delivered to the designated address within 2 to 7 working days in the UK and 10-14 working days if you live in Europe.