5 Things You Should Know About Codeine Phosphate for Pain Relief
If you are suffering from mild to moderate pain, and want fewer side effects than those associated with Morphine, Codeine is the painkiller for you. It is an opioid analgesic that can be taken in conjunction with paracetamols. It also treats dry cough and diarrhoea.
Things to consider before buying Codeine Phosphate
- 1. This treatment is not as strong as morphine.
- 2. Side effects are uncommon, but may include constipation, feelings of relaxation, abdominal cramps and drowsiness. They usually occur if dosage instructions are not followed or if precautions are not adhered to. Side effects don’t last long, and can be minimised by keeping hydrated.
- 3. You should not take Codeine tablets if you have a history of drug or alcohol abuse, are allergic to codeine, suffer from a kidney or liver disorder, or asthma.
- 4. Elderly people should use this drug with caution.
- 5. If you are wanting to stop taking this medication, do so informed and gradually, as stopping suddenly could result in withdrawal symptoms. For more information regarding dosage, side effects, precautions and contraindications, you can find comprehensive details online.
Buy this medication online today | Free UK and EU delivery You can buy FDA-approved Codeine Phosphate online for much lower prices than those you would pay in your regular pharmacy, and prices often include delivery. Delivery is usually advertised to take a maximum of 2-7 days for customers in the UK, and between 10 and 14 working days for customers in the EU. If you shop online, you can buy this medication without having a prescription.
Prices per pill are as low as £1 per pill, and even less if you buy larger order quantities. You can make use of the live online customer services that are present on most websites, and enjoy discreet packaging of your order. If you want pain relief, fast, buy Codeine Phosphate online!